Whether your dream vacation includes a round of golf, whitewater rafting, hiking the Appalachian Trail, relaxing on a lazy pontoon boat, or simply soaking up a gorgeous mountain view, you’ll find everything you want and more at the Ridges, North Georgia’s only mountain-lake resort.
Looking for an aquatic adventure? Situated on the peaceful shores of the 7,200-acre Lake Chatuge, we offer a variety of water-based activities that are sure to please:
- Full-service marina with kayak, canoe, and pontoon boat rentals
- Lodge fishing pier (fishing poles included)
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Mountain Wake Cable Park ski boat, flyboard, and jet-ski lessons
There’s plenty to do on dry land as well!
- Horseback riding
- Hiking and biking trails
- Canopy tours
- Fly fishing
- Whitewater rafting
- Fitness center
- Tennis and volleyball courts
- Championship golf courses
And if you’re in the mood for the local charm the lower Blue Ridge Mountains have to offer, you won’t need to journey far to enjoy:
- The Georgia Mountain Fair
- Arts and artisans
- Specialty shops
- North Georgia antiques
- Wineries and vineyard tours
Book your family vacation or romantic getaway at the Ridges Resort on Lake Chatuge today!