Whether your dream vacation includes a round of golf, whitewater rafting, hiking the Appalachian Trail, relaxing on a lazy pontoon boat, or simply soaking up a gorgeous mountain view, you’ll find everything you want and more at the Ridges, North Georgia’s only mountain-lake resort.
Looking for an aquatic adventure? Situated on the peaceful shores of the 7,200-acre Lake Chatuge, we offer a variety of water-based activities that are sure to please:
- Full-service marina with kayak, canoe, and pontoon boat rentals
- Lodge fishing pier (fishing poles included)
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Mountain Wake Cable Park ski boat, flyboard, and jet-ski lessons
Click Here for Boat Rental Rates
There’s plenty to do on dry land as well!
- Horseback riding
- Hiking and biking trails
- Canopy tours
- Fly fishing
- Whitewater rafting
- Fitness center
- Tennis and volleyball courts
- Championship golf courses
Click here for Hiking and Waterfall Guide
And if you’re in the mood for the local charm the lower Blue Ridge Mountains have to offer, you won’t need to journey far to enjoy:
- The Georgia Mountain Fair
- Arts and artisans
- Specialty shops
- North Georgia antiques
- Wineries and vineyard tours
Book your family vacation or romantic getaway at the Ridges Resort on Lake Chatuge today!